Or feel free to send me an email.
I try to answer emails within 24 hours.
I’m also available on Facebook Messenger.
To tell you just a little bit about myself . . .
- I’m a self-made multi-billionaire.
- I currently hold 4 PhD’s and 2 Doctorates.
- I travel the world in my $500 million Airbus 380 private jet.
- I’ve worked at NASA and CERN.
- I’ve explored 9 continents including Atlantis and Lemuria.
- I’ve won 2 Nobel prizes, A Pulitzer, 6 Grammy’s and People Magazine’s Sexiest man of the year award 8 years running.
- I’ve also been named Time Magazine’s person of the year.
- I’ve been into outer space twice, and I’ve worked on technology that made dimensional travel and the creation of stable wormholes possible.
- I hold 2 world records in skydiving and 1 land speed record.
- I’m currently working on developing safe anti-matter reactors that will provide free clean and sustainable energy to all mankind for centuries to come.
Oh, and I also take photos in my spare time.
Or, at least that’s how I’d like my bio to read. 😀
The truth is that I’m just an average guy, living in northern Minnesota, getting by in the world the best I know how. I’m a news and political junkie, and I’m a fanatical cat lover.
I’m a computer geek and a passionate cat lover. I’m retired due to health concerns.
In my spare time I enjoy listening to all different kinds of music, watching movies at home, cooking, listening to audio books, surfing the net, and playing with my Rose-Point Siamese cat Johnny.
I love to eat and I love to cook. I learned to cook from the Gordon Ramsay Ultimate Cookery Course. My favorite foods include Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Mexican, Vietnamese, and some Scandinavian foods. I like the real thing and not the Americanized versions created for Americans with weak palettes. I’m also a big chili and barbecue fanatic.
I never go to movie theaters. The last movie that I went to in the theater was The Matrix Revolutions in 2003. Prior to that I went to see Beetlejuice back in 1988. I haven’t been in a theater since. I really don’t like being in such crowded places.
In the past I’ve earned my living as a taxi driver, a limousine driver, a legal process server, a professional courier, and an internet tech support agent. I also build and repair computers when I have the time and cash.
Just over 13 years ago, I got involved in politics. I did political polling and fundraising for Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN), Sen. Kirstin Gillibrand (D-NY), Sen. Al Franken (former senator-MN), Sen. Tim Walz (D-MN / Now Governor of Minnesota).
I also did polling and fundraising for President Barack Obama in 2007 and 2008. (We all make mistakes.) I always thought that Al Franken was a bit of a joke as well.
Politically I’m a registered independent, but I tend to vote Republican. While I worked for Barack Obama’s presidential campaign, I voted for John McCain.
I’m a hardcore political atheist. I follow politics closely, but I don’t believe one single word the government tells me. I’ve never bought the party line and I never will. Over the years I’ve come to realize that candidates are selected by the global elite before they are elected by the people. I’m a firm believer that elections are nothing more than window dressing for uninformed voters who still believe that their vote actually means something.
While I consider myself a spiritual person, I am by no means a religious person. I do believe that there is something bigger and greater than me out there, however I don’t subscribe to any of the world’s 4,200 known religions. I’ve always believed that religions were created by governments to manipulate and control the masses through fear and intimidation and I choose to have no part of it.
I’ll add more as I think of it . . .