I’ve been dealing with a bad bout of sciatica for the last 4 days. I went out for what was supposed to be a mile and a half bike ride. Due to detours around town, my mile and a half turned into 3 miles.
I wanted to get home, so I pushed it all the way. I strained some muscles, my sciatic nerve is inflamed to the max, and getting off the couch to do anything is the most painful activity of my day.
For the last 4 days, Johnny has been keeping an eye on me. If I get up to do something, Johnny follows me all over. When I go back and lay down, Johnny jumps right up next to me and doesn’t move a muscle other than to hit the litter box, get a mouthful of food, or to come up and get a few scritches.
I’m thankful for my best little nurse who has been taking such good care of me.
Latest posts by Chris Blackwood (see all)
- Conspicuous Excess - September 15, 2019
- Ethiopia plants more than 350 million trees in 12 hours - September 15, 2019
- The Trump – Russia Dossier [Full Text] - September 15, 2019
- HR 109 – The Green New Deal [Full Text] - September 15, 2019
- Freedom Dividend Giveaway - September 15, 2019