The funniest thing happened this morning. I wish I could have gotten a video this time. I did get a video of it sometime ago, but I lost it.
Johnny has this thing he does with his hind legs. He’ll backup to the door and he will rap one foot against the door 4 or 5 times, and then he’ll do the same thing with the other foot. It’s the craziest thing.
Last night I committed the one unforgivable sin in my household. I ran out of kitty treats. I think I’ve been spoiling him a little too much because he wants kitty treats.
To get my attention, Johnny backed up to me and started rapping his foot against my ribs. I busted out laughing. It was all that I could do.
Johnny is going to the vet this afternoon for his shots and his annual wellness exam. I told him that if he’s a good boy at the vet, and he usually is, I’ll see if I can’t get my driver to stop so I can pick up another supply of kitty treats.
I gave him a big hug and a kiss on top of the head. At the moment he’s licking the skin off of those ribs.
What can I say? I love my little dude.
Latest posts by Chris Blackwood (see all)
- Conspicuous Excess - September 15, 2019
- Ethiopia plants more than 350 million trees in 12 hours - September 15, 2019
- The Trump – Russia Dossier [Full Text] - September 15, 2019
- HR 109 – The Green New Deal [Full Text] - September 15, 2019
- Freedom Dividend Giveaway - September 15, 2019